Sunday, September 30, 2012

New Furniture!

Good news! We now have all the basic pieces of furniture! This past week our dining chairs arrived, and we purchased our coffee table from CB2 (thanks Mom!). Below is our dining table, complete with fake Eames chairs.

And here's a picture of our living room with our new coffee table. There's Seth hard at work on the left.

The weekends seem to be flying by. Before I can even catch my breath, it's Monday. On Friday night we attended a Daily Show event, where a producer from the show, a correspondent - Al Madrigal - and a contributor - John Hodgman - all performed stand-up. As Georgia Tech faculty, I got a discount on tickets, so the show was really cheap. And hilarious! Well, Hodgman was hilarious. The producer was fine, and Al Madrigal was kind of a big disappointment. But overall, the show was very entertaining, and one of the first events we've attended since moving to Atlanta. Saturday I cut my hair - just a much needed trim, nothing drastic - and Seth worked on his animation project while I took a 3 hour nap. Did I mention I was tired? Today we ran a few errands and saw Looper, which was great. So good. I would recommend it to anyone. Seriously, go see it now. Tonight the Galaxy play the Rapids, so my night is booked. Then back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment